Monday, October 17, 2011

Mid-Term Critique

The pointers that my review consisted of:
  • Privacy but in public area.
  • Try to experiment with more strips.
  • 'Hoodie' form could be utilized as individual enclosed space.
  • I should work at different scales to discover more potential.
  • Conversation in space.
  • Taking into account the difference in conversation: more public or private.
  • Support in space for the body.
  • Expand and contract space.
  • How an object can turn into a space.
If I had time to work on my projects more, I would have a more enclosed space with my model that seems like a 'hoodie' and add various numbers of strips regarding various types of space. Another thing I would do with my Expansion model is add a roof-like structure to the 'concentration' space for it to have a more stable appearance. I would think over more about what 'conversation spaces' mean and what they could do for a conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment