Thursday, November 3, 2011

S&P1

Instructor: Amy Campos

Name: Tingru Yang

In-class Writing Assignment

1. I am interested in the work that provides people convenient service and make it home. People need their own personal space and also public space to communicate with other. I would like to focus on organization of space and also change the texture, lighting condition of this work.

2. I always do some research before I need to do a project, I can learn some elements from others work and also think about why this project need to use this kind of elements or material, is there some elements I can use to my own works.

3. For this semester, my goal is that find my own strategies to make a model or design a project. Also I can find a way to get inspirations to my projects. I want to learn how to relate people activities to the space. I think I need to organize my ideas of a project.

4. In 5 years, I would like to do Hotel design. Hotel design is multiple demands challenge for me.

5. The characters of work in this semester can earn A: I think the work should be functional and creative. The presentation of the work should be clear.

6. I think it is functional and useful.

1 comment: